This course features a survey of the Old Testament in the English Bible. Emphasis is placed on the major themes, key scriptures, and major personalities of each book. Special attention is given to the revelation
and promise of Christ in each book.
Students will be able to:
• Identify basic outline of each book.
• Identify the main message or theme(s) of each book.
• Identify the revelation and promise of Christ in each book.
- Technical Requirements
- Download and install a browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer. We suggest Firefox or Google Chrome.
- The E-learning system performs better with Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.
- Academic Requirements
- Complete all the lessons – 25%
- Complete all Bible reading assignments – 25%
- Complete the Bible Knowledge Test– 25%
- Complete the final exam– 25%
- Grading Scale
A = 94-100 Excellent
B = 84 – 93 Above Average
C = 74 – 83 Average
D = 64 – 73 Below Average
F = 63 & Below Failure
Hamilton, V. P. (2005). Handbook on the Pentateuch: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. Grand Rapids, Mich: Baker Academic. ISBN: 978-0801027161